Eggplant Parm Success.
1 eggplant, skinned and sliced
Jar of tomato sauce (I used Bertolli’s Olive Oil & Garlic)
Pack of mozzarella cheese
Pack of Parmesan cheese
1 egg, beaten
1. Place eggplant slices in egg mixture, then cover in breadcrumbs
2. Place breaded eggplant pieces in sauté pan over medium heat
3. Pour some tomato sauce in bottom of casserole dish to make first layer
4. Place sauteed eggplant pieces over tomato sauce in casserole dish to make
5. Third layer is sprinkled cheese. I used both mozzarella and Parmesan.
6. Repeat layers until all ingredients are used.
7. Top with cheeses!
8. Bake at 425 for 30 minutes, until cheese is golden brown.
I’m gettin’ good at cooking!